- Re-marketing is the process of using targeted PPC advertising directed only towards consumers that have expressed interest in a client’s products or services.
- Only applies to the Google display network
- Google’s display network is a conglomerate of highly trafficked websites that display targeted Google advertisements.
- There are literally millions of websites on the Google display network (you can see some examples in the image below).
- Once set up, Google will automatically place a cookie on the potential consumers computer that will opt them into the remarketing program.
- A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while a user is browsing a website.
An Example of Display Advertising: